TurboSquid has established a scholarship program to help identify and nurture future talent in the 3D industry. The topic for our initial scholarship is The Importance of Diversity for the 3D Industry. We want to hear from the future artists (or fans) of our industry. Let us know why you think it’s important for 3D companies to diversify their workforce, or tell us what the 3D industry can do to better meet the needs of diverse consumers for whom they produce content or both. Research and write an essay on the following topic, The Importance of Diversity for the 3D Industry. Essay length should be 500-1000 words.You must be an active and graduating high school senior, or currently and actively enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate college student with a minimum 3.0 minimum GPA.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Essay required