The Touchmark Foundation awards scholarships to support students pursuing degrees in nursing. In addition, the Foundation is supporting a special effort to increase the number of nurses available to teach tomorrow’s nurses. By helping to develop new nursing teachers, the number of nurses can be increased at a faster rate, and investments in nursing are leveraged for many years.
Scholarship application deadlines are June 30 and December 30 of each year. Decisions are made within 90 days of these deadlines.
- For residents of the following states: Arizona, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, Wisconsin
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Copy of FAFSA. Acceptance letter.
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Touchmark Foundation
The Touchmark Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity founded in 2002 to enhance the well-being of seniors, a population traditionally underserved in mainstream philanthropy. While seniors have made great strides in the public policy arena through advocacy groups such as AARP, senior organizations that provide direct assistance or address long-term issues are few.Website