Applicants must construct an impressive, original, and interesting essay about how your academic studies will contribute to your personal and professional vision and goals. We are looking to reward college students who are pursuing continuing education to bring their personal vision to fruition while demonstrating a commitment to serving the communities that support them.
- Be a full-time freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student currently enrolled at an accredited university in the U.S. or its territories.
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States or its territories, or otherwise have a student visa valid for the entire duration of the specific Essay Scholarship Contest entered.
- 2.5 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
LasikPlus is a team of world class surgeons, optometrists and technicians that carefully craft a vision correction solution tailored to each patientâ€™s needs. Up to 2017, Our surgeons have performed more than 1.6 Millions procedures. Also, being recognized as preferred LASIK provider by top leading healthcare insurance companies.Website