Our law firm is pleased to announce our Texting and Driving Prevention Scholarship. This is a $1,000 scholarship opportunity that is intended to spur creative solutions to the distracted driving epidemic that is affecting the entire country.
To enter, please write a 750-word essay that explores the ways that you can prevent yourself and other people from texting behind the wheel. Besides discussing your personal relationship with this issue, we want you to outline solutions and prevention tips to improve the safety of everyone on the road.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet these requirements:
- Be about to enroll or currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program, or community college in the United States.
- Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Resume Required