Rastin Gluckstein Lawyers is excited to offer The Supporting the Community Scholarship to recognize students who have particularly creative ideas for how they can do their best to give back to their community.
Our firm is offering this $1,000 scholarship to current and prospective college or university students who can best describe their idea for improving their community and what steps they would take to accomplish this goal. Applicants must be either currently pursuing a degree at a two- to a four-year college or other post-secondary institution or planning to do so in the following semester.
**This scholarship is open to any current high school senior, university student, or graduate student who is a US resident**
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Resume Required
- Community Service Required