Like internships, community service programs have become an important part of programs at colleges and universities. We here at Great Value Colleges would like to encourage this trend by awarding a $1,500 Community Service Scholarship to students who show exceptional passion for community service and who’ve found concrete ways to enhance their education through service.
Great Value Schools Scholarship Requirements:
- Be attending or accepted at an accredited post-secondary U.S. institution (undergraduate or graduate).
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Have a competitive GPA.
- Print and complete the scholarship application form.
- Submit one (1) cover letter and resume with two current letters of recommendation and a 1000-1500 word essay that describes your favorite community project, your involvement in this project, and how this project enhanced and/or added value to your college education.
- Have completed at least 40 hours of community services.
Awardee will be selected based on the strength of the community service project (and their involvement) as described in their essay, and the significance of the connection between the community service and their education.
Application Deadlines: July 15 (fall award); November 15 (spring award).
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.greatvaluecolleges.net/community-service-scholarship/Email
Email: [email protected]
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information