At Global Teletherapy, we understand and appreciate the daunting challenge of financing a college education, whether it be undergraduate or graduate school. For many students and their families, this weight is just too much to bear. While we can’t alleviate the burden entirely, we do want to help.
Teletherapy is proud to help defray the rising costs of higher education. We are offering any current college or graduate school student who understands what it means to accept responsibility to improve his or her community the opportunity to earn a $1,000 merit-based scholarship.
- Must be enrolled in a college, university, or graduate school
- Must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA from the most recent transcript
- Must have permission from his/her parent or legal guardian if under 18
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required