EQuity is a Black-owned, learning and development venture working to advance racial justice by developing emotional intelligence. To amplify our work at the intersection of emotional intelligence and racial justice, we are launching a scholarship essay competition. Any degree-seeking student is eligible to apply.
The winning essayist will receive a $5,000 scholarship, a profile on our Medium publication on Race + Emotions, the option for a recurring column in Race + Emotions, and free admission to EQuity events for the upcoming academic year.
Students of all racial identities are encouraged to apply.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
EQuity is a Black-owned, learning and development venture working to advance racial justice by developing emotional intelligence.Website