Open only to freethinking students of color ages 17-21.
This contest is offered to provide support and acknowledgment for freethinking students of color, as a minority within a minority. People of Color refers to all racial groups that are not white. Specifically, any person who is not considered white, including African-Americans, Hispanic- Americans, Asian-Americans and others. FFRF offers other essay contests open to all students in your age group. Students may only enter one FFRF contest annually. Applicant must submit a 400-600 words essay with the topic “Living and Thriving Without Religion”.
- Aged between 17 and 21 years old
- Type of institution award is restricted to: university
- Must be American Indian/Alaska Native
- Must be Asian/Pacific Islander
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Must be Hispanic
- Application form required
- Essay required