The goal of this scholarship has always been to bolster underrepresented groups.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Identify as Black and either female or a Womxn.
- Be a currently enrolled student at a college in the United States and have completed at least their sophomore year of undergraduate studies or their first year of portfolio or graduate school.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as determined by their school.
- Be pursuing a creative-focused role in experience design, marketing or advertising, including but not limited to experience designer, strategist and content creators.
This includes cis-gender, transgender, non-binary, queer, genderqueer, genderfluid, and in-transition. Our scholarship is inclusive and supportive, and self-definition is at the sole discretion of the applicant.
Applications open around October time**
- Must be Female
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Application form required