The Student Research Foundation is offering high school students and their families up to $7,000 in college scholarship funds!
The Community Contribution Scholarship is open to all high school students who are legal residents of the United States. Applicants must:
- Have recognized a need or a problem in their community,
- Have determined a way to address this need or solve this problem,
- Have developed an action plan so as to address the need or solve the problem.
The action plan must be a unique project developed by the student, not a project developed by an established group of which the student is a member.
- Must currently be in high school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required