The BLM² Scholarship Foundation program is designed to address the financial needs of minority college students and award outstanding high school graduates who plan to earn a baccalaureate degree from an accredited, four-year college or university with financial assistance.
To be eligible for a BLM² Foundation Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Plan to attend an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Be a minority (e.g. African American, Hispanic, Asian or Pacific American or Alaska Native).
- Be a graduating high school senior in the year of the award.
- Must hold a high school Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student during the Fall Academic Semester of the award.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be American Indian/Alaska Native
- Must be Asian/Pacific Islander
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Must be Hispanic, Latino/a
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Test scores required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.blmsquaredscholarship.org/applicants
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information