This annual scholarship is for financial assistance designed to simultaneously increase awareness about cerebral palsy (CP) and celebrate the achievements of those with cerebral palsy. ABC Law Centers will award one scholarship per year in the amount of $1,000 to a student who has cerebral palsy.
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be seeking, in the process of completing, or have obtained higher education at an institution in the United States (either as an undergraduate or graduate student).
- Have cerebral palsy
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
- *Scholarship is not available to present or future clients of ABC Law Centers (owned by Reiter & Walsh, P.C.).
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Project (or Essay)