The Philadelphia bankruptcy lawyers at Marr & Associates has been representing clients in bankruptcy, disability, and criminal defense cases for over 30 years. We are pleased to announce the Young, Marr & Associates Legal Scholarship, a $1,000 scholarship available to law students. Scholarship applicants must be either studying for an undergraduate degree in paralegal studies, political science, or pre-law; or earning a J.D. in any legal concentration.
To apply for the scholarship, you must meet four requirements:
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- You must either (1) be able to demonstrate that you intend to enroll, or (2) provide proof of full-time, current enrollment at an accredited educational institution where you are pursuing your J.D. *Note that you may apply while your acceptance into law school is pending, but may not receive the scholarship until supplying proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- If you meet the criteria above, you may apply if you are an undergraduate student.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
In addition to satisfying the requirements above, you must also provide the following materials:
- Your academic transcripts, which must verify a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Proof of admission and enrollment at an accredited institution where you are pursuing a J.D.
- Proof of your attendance at law school, whether this or the following calendar year. Acceptable forms of proof include your acceptance letter or transcripts.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Proof of admission and enrollment, Proof of your attendance at law school
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Young, Marr and Associates
Young, Marr and Associates was recently named as one of the top law firms by the American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA).Website