Two awards of $1000 given each month to students under the age of 24 who are either high school seniors entering college or are currently full-time undergraduates.
High school seniors or active college students must:
- Be attending, active members of their local church. College students who attend school away from home will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and a representative from the Scholarship committee will verify the applicant’s membership status with his or her home church.
- Have attained at least a 3.0-grade point average on a 4.0 scale in the previous school semester/marking period.
- Provide an official transcript from their high school or college that includes their GPA. An official transcript is obtained from the guidance counselor or college registrar. No report cards, progress reports, photocopies, faxes, or hand-delivered documents will be accepted.
- Be already enrolled or have plans to be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
- Be permanent residents of New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, but may attend school outside of these areas.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Photograph required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Daniel P. Buttafuoco & Associates
Our clients are hardworking men and women who have suffered the sudden and unexpected devastation and loss from serious injury or death in the family. They are victims of an accident or medical malpractice. We help accident and injury victims rebuild their lives!Website