WWIN Star Scholars are working to achieve economic stability by pursuing their higher education in Washington state.
You are encouraged to apply if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You identify as a woman
- You live in Washington state currently and have for at least the past 12 months
- You are a US citizen, permanent resident, refugee, asylee, or current DACA recipient to the United States
- You have submitted your FAFSA or WASFA and have received your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- You are enrolled at or admitted into a college or university approved by the Washington College Grant for the upcoming academic year. Eligible schools can be found here.
- You are working towards an Associate’s degree, Certificate, technical degree, or your first Bachelor’s degree
- Your cumulative GPA is at or above 2.50
- You demonstrate financial need towards your Cost of Attendance
A WWIN Star Scholar is awarded up to $5,000 each academic year towards the Cost of Attendance. The Scholarship may be renewed each year up to $20,000 total over the course of your undergraduate education.
- 2.5 Minimum GPA
- For residents of the following states: Washington
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Interview required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Driver’s license required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Washington Women In Need
WWIN believes that a woman has the wisdom and freedom to make her own choices and design her own future. Given the opportunity, every woman can inspire positive change for herself, her family, and her community. We make financial grants to women in Washington State who are ready for transformational change.Website