The Workamajig Generative AI + Human Design Scholarship Contest is challenging applicants to demonstrate their creative vision and skills in tandem with Generative AI design technology.
The contest marks the expansion of the existing Workamajig scholarship program. Previously the scholarship focused on students pursuing marketing or business-related degrees. With Workamajig’s decades of passion for the creative industry supporting agencies and corporations with project management technology, it is increasing the scholarship value from $1000 to $5000. The new scholarship expands the applicant pool to include graphic design certification programs, courses, and vocational schools in addition to four-year institutions.
Depending on the desired learning path of the scholarship winner, all or part of the education required to start or elevate a career in design could be provided for by the Workamajig scholarship.
- 14 years old or older
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Proof of education enrollment (including graphic design certification programs, courses, and vocational schools in addition to four-year institutions)
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)