Currently, women make up less than 30% of the workforce in new-age technologies. GreyCampus is offering 100 scholarships for women across the world to advance their careers in new-age technologies. These are 100% (full-fee waiver) scholarships for the Data Science and Full Stack Development Career Programs.
The GreyCampus Women-in-Tech Scholarship is for you if:
- You are a working professional wanting to transition to a better career that is future-proof
- You have taken a break from professional life and want to restart your career on a stronger footing
- You want to take on internal opportunities in your workplace and would benefit from upskilling
- You have recently graduated, or are graduating in the next six months, and are looking to launch a career
- This scholarship is exclusively for women of at least 21 years of age
- Candidates should be certain in committing 20 hours to program work every week for 6 months
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of programming
- Must be Female
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)