The purpose of these scholarships is to encourage women who have demonstrated academic excellence and financial need to pursue an accounting career in Massachusetts.
The Women in Accounting Scholarships are funded by the MSCPA’s Women Golf Committee.
This award is designated for students who meet the following criteria:
- Must be a graduate student, or an undergraduate student who has completed at least the first semester of her sophomore year;
- Demonstration of academic excellence;
- Financial need; and
- Have the intention to pursue an accounting career in Massachusetts.
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Educational Foundation of the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
The society is the state’s professional organization for certified public accountants and accounting professionals and a leader among accounting and other professional associations.Website