The UNICO Foundation will grant four scholarships, each valued at $6,000, to high school seniors who will be attending, full-time, an accredited campus based college/university program in the United States; paid out at $1,500 per school year up to a maximum of 4 years.
A candidate must:
1. Have a minimum grade point average of 3.5
2. Be pursuing college study within the current academic year
3. Be a high school senior at any public or private secondary school
4. Be a United States citizen of Italian descent
- 3.5 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: UNICO Foundation Inc.
The UNICO Foundation Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) Corporation. This classification by the IRS allows various contributions to the Foundation to be tax-deductible. The Foundation was incorporated in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1962.