Scholarship available for graduating high school seniors who commit to enroll in, or full-time college or university students pursuing a degree in manufacturing engineering or a closely related field within the areas of New Mexico, Arizona or Southern California. SME student membership is required except for graduating high school seniors.
- Full time college student at a college or university.
- Pursuing a degree in manufacturing engineering or closely related field.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on 4.0 scale.
- Funds can be used to pay for tuition, books or housing.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding this scholarship except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
- 2.5 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Society of Manufacturing Engineers Education Foundation
The SME Education Foundation inspires the next generation of manufacturing and engineering talent through the Student Summit event series at SME conferences and trade shows across the country, delivering student-centric programming, hands-on challenges and competitions, technology demonstrations, and guided show floor tours.Website