Open to any fourth-year student attending any school or college of optometry. Must have 3.0 GPA. Student’s knowledge of subject matter and skillful, professional clinical contact lens patient care are considered. School makes selection and sends application to AOF.
- 3.5 Minimum GPA
- Must be Female
- Served in Air Force
- Special military service requirements
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Learning Disabled
- Must be Asian/Pacific Islander
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: American Optometric Foundation
The organization develops and promotes optometric research and education in vision and eye health.Website