At Urbina Law Firm, we are passionate about giving back to the Hispanic community. That is why each year we award a $2,000 scholarship to a student who is a current DACA recipient and that is enrolled in a school within the United States.
Scholarship applicants must be a DACA recipient, living within the United States, and enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program within the United States. High school seniors who will be enrolled in college before the application deadline of December 1 are also encouraged to apply. Applicants must also have a minimum GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and demonstrate that they are actively involved as a volunteer in the Hispanic community.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Resume Required
- Proof of DACA status