Scholarship available to undergraduate students enrolled in any school in the United States and its territories, Canada, and Mexico, (1) the school’s industrial engineering program or equivalent is accredited by an agency or organization recognized by IISE and (2) the student is pursuing a course of study in industrial engineering. Must have an overall point-hour average of 3.40.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Institute of Industrial Engineers
A professional society dedicated solely to the support of the industrial engineering profession and individuals involved with improving quality and productivity. IIE is an international, nonprofit association.Website