Awarded to a Hispanic or Latino student pursuing a career in any aspect of the television industry.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be Hispanic, Latino/a
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Portfolio required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
The academy is dedicated to the advancement of the arts and sciences of television and the promotion of creative leadership for artistic, educational, and technical achievements within the television industry.Website