As a technology leader, Western Digital is committed to expanding access to STEM education by reducing financial barriers and increasing representation of historically underrepresented and underserved students in the STEM field. This includes first generation college students, women, and those who self-identify as Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, American Indian, and Alaska Native. Students must be transferring from a U.S. community college to a four-year university in pursuit of a STEM degree.
Applicants to the U.S. Western Digital STEM Scholarship must:
- Be a current full-time undergraduate student attending a two-year community college in the United States (U.S.)
- Planning to transfer to full-time enrollment at an accredited four-year college or university in the U.S. for the upcoming academic year (for which the scholarship will be applied)
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science Degree in the field of Engineering, Mathematics, or Science (excluding agricultural, health, and other life sciences)
- Minimum GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated financial need or hardship
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $5,000 award. Up to 50 awards will be granted.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/westerndigital-stem/
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information