Each year the makers of TYLENOL® award annual scholarships to well-deserving students pursuing careers in healthcare. 30+ years later, we’re proud to continue a tradition that supports those dedicated to a lifetime of caring for others.
Applicants must meet all the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Be a graduate student or be a college senior who will be enrolling in graduate school
- Provide proof of enrollment to a graduate program in medical school, nursing, and/or pharmacy
- Be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia.
- Have one or more years of school remaining
Scholarships will be awarded to students and practitioners who are seeking a degree to actively treat patients.
**You must enroll as a full-time graduate student in the fall of the year in which the scholarships are awarded. You must provide proof of enrollment to a medical school, nursing and/or pharmacy degree program.
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Test scores required
- Financial need analysis required