The Foundation was established by the late Tyrus R. Cobb for the purpose of assisting capable and deserving residents of Georgia who need financial assistance in completing their college education.
- Undergraduate students who are residents of Georgia, are U.S. citizens and have demonstrated financial need, and have completed at least 30 semester or 45 quarter hours of academic credits with an average of “B” or higher in an accredited college or university are eligible to apply for Ty Cobb scholarships (must be a high school graduate).
- Students with higher academic averages and the greatest financial need will be given priority.
- Professional students pursuing their MD/DO or DMD/DDS degrees who are residents of the State of Georgia, are U.S. citizens and have demonstrated financial need are eligible to apply for Ty Cobb scholarships.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://tycobbfoundation.com/new-applicants/