The Trotter Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to continuing Chef Charlie Trotter’s legacy through mentorship and scholarship programs for youth interested in culinary arts and hospitality.
Our mission is to unite budding talent interested in the culinary arts, along with hospitality and service industries, through the Pillars of Excellence Program, which is designed to educate and inspire.Â
There are 3 scholarship opportunities, each with different requirements and amounts. Please see this page for more details.
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online ð¨ï¸ Print Scholarship
Donor: James Beard Foundation Inc.
The James Beard Foundation is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to celebrate, nurture, and honor chefs and other leaders making America’s food culture more delicious, diverse, and sustainable for everyone.Website