The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) is proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of TMCF’s 47 publicly-supported Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) or a Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs).
TMCF generally has an average of thirty open scholarship opportunities for students to apply for. Eligibility, amounts, and deadlines vary from scholarship to scholarship.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
A civil rights organization dedicated to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons; and to eliminate racial hatred and racial discrimination.Website