The Theta Delta Chi Educational Foundation, Inc., awards scholarships annually, by competition, for undergraduate and graduate study at recognized institutions of higher learning. Applications are usually made available by April 1st each year with a completion deadline of June 15th of the same year.
Applications for Educational Foundation scholarships will be judged on the basis of the candidates’ history of service to Theta Delta Chi Fraternity, their Scholastic achievements, and their financial need. Awards will not be reduced, nor applications denied, should the candidate obtain scholarship support from any other source.
Persons not actively performing service to Theta Delta Chi at the time of applying may be considered by petition. Place the petition in your personal statement.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Entry in a contest required
- A typed letter to the Scholarship Committee
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Theta Delta Chi Educational Foundation Inc.
The foundation offers scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate study at recognized institutions of higher learning.Website