At The May Firm, we understand the importance of an education and just how difficult it can be to finance college these days. Robert May, our founding attorney here at The May Firm, was the first in his family to attend college! He’s incredibly appreciative of the opportunity he had to attend Cal Poly San Luis Obispo for his undergraduate degree, then moving on to law school. As we all know, the cost of obtaining a higher education keeps rising, which can oftentimes put students in a tough situation, both mentally and financially.
We’re offering a bi-annual scholarship in the amount of $1,000 which will be provided to a student enrolled at either a community college or a four-year college/university.
The two deadlines to apply are September 15th and January 15th of each year.
Essay prompt: What is one traumatic experience you experienced in your life, and how did you overcome it?
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Resume Required