For students pursuing video game arts degrees while actively supporting their LGBTQ+ communities. Eligible applicants for the ESA Foundation’s Computer and Video Game Arts Scholarship can also opt-in for an additional scholarship provided by a partnership with Gay Gaming Professionals. Debuted in 2019, the scholarship recognizes students who show a commitment to service in their local, regional, and/or national LGBTQ+ communities.
Applicants Must Be:
- Women or minority students
- Enrolling or enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States
- Maintaining a grade point average of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- U.S. citizens
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://esafoundation.org/scholarships-lgbtq-service/
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information