Not only is the Test Prep Insight team focused on providing high-quality, unbiased content about exams such as the MCAT, LSAT and GMAT, but we’re also committed to giving students with disabilities a better chance to achieve their professional goals. Our annual scholarship program allows us to level the financial playing field so that students with disabilities can earn the degree of their dreams. We want this group of students to be able to focus on academics rather than external financial circumstances.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at or planning to attend a 2-4 year university, community college or graduate school program located in the United States
- Candidates must have a medically recognized physical or mental disability.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- 2.5 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Learning Disabled
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Description of disability