The Interface “Tech for Good” scholarship offers assistance to eligible students pursuing any four-year program from an accredited university in the United States. Students selected for this scholarship will receive a one-time US $5000 grant.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student in any accredited US university
- Studying any technology-related course
- Passion for using technology to solve real-world problems
- Strong academic record
- High quality of responses for the requirements called out in the online application form
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Entry in a contest required
- References for finalists
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://interfacesystems.com/scholarship/Email
Email: [email protected]
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Interface Security Systems
Interface Security Systems is a leading managed service provider delivering managed business security, network connectivity, UCaaS, and business intelligence solutions to distributed enterprises. We improve security, streamline connectivity, optimize operations and reduce IT costs, maximizing ROI for the nation’s top brands.Website