The Tall Clubs International Foundation, Inc. is a separate IRS 501(C)3 status non-profit organization created to benefit the interests of tall people. Currently, the focus is on funding scholarships for students under 21 years of age, about to attend their first year of higher education, and who meet the height requirements of TCI— 5′ 10″ (178 cm) for women, and 6′ 2″ (188 cm) for men. Annually, TCI Foundation awards multiple student scholarship(s) of up to $1000 each.
Additionally, many of the affiliate Tall Clubs of TCI have their own local scholarship programs. Their local winners are then entered to compete for annual scholarships awarded by both Tall Clubs International™ and by the non-profit Tall Clubs International Foundation.
Start by checking the LIST OF TCI CLUBS on this tall.org website. If the club(s) nearest you participates in the scholarship program, it will read “Scholarship program: YES!” in the list. If the club(s) nearest to you are not participating, please send your inquiry directly to the TCI Foundation at: [email protected].
• You must be entering your first year of college in the fall.
• You must include your city and state in your inquiry.
• Be sure to include the word “Scholarship” in the subject line of your email.
(“No subject” or a simple “Hello” cannot be opened—too many viruses.)
• You may request an application from September 1 thru February 1.
- Application form required