We believe that young people have the ideas and drive to move the world forward. The Taco Bell Live Más Scholarship (pronounced “Liv maws”) is for ALL young people who are pursuing higher education and using their passion to ignite change in their communities and beyond. We believe in you – no matter where you are in your journey, whether just recognizing your strengths and developing your passion or bringing it to life and inspiring others to join you.
This program is more than a scholarship. We’re not merely a one-off check writer – we’re a continued partner and collaborator who’ll be there with connections and opportunities throughout your journey to help your passion shine so brightly, it changes the world.
Taco Bell scholarship eligibility
- This scholarship is for students (ages 16-26) who are passionate about creating a better future and making a positive impact on their community.
- This is not needs or achievement-based; it is a passion-based scholarship program.
- If selected, you may use the funds at your current accredited two- or four-year college, university, vocational-technical, and/or trade school.
- The Live Más Scholarship is available for both Taco Bell restaurant employees and non-employees.
Application Requirements :
Submit an original video that tells us the story of your real, driving passion. It could be a short film, animation or just a simple testimonial. Your video must be a maximum of 2 minutes in length (minimum of 30 seconds in length) and must be no larger than 100 MB to ensure successful upload to the application. See Terms & Conditions for additional Application Guidelines.
- Aged between 16 and 24 years old
- Application form required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)