The Stuck at Prom Scholarship is the coolest scholarship contest around. Students are challenged to create their own prom outfits made entirely from Duck Tape®, then wear those outfits to the prom for the chance to win scholarship cash!
Who is eligible to apply for the Stuck at Prom Scholarship?
- Contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada
- Must be 14 years or older
- Must attend a high school, home school association, or other school-sanctioned prom during the calendar year
- Must be a legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Maryland, Vermont, and Colorado) or a legal resident of Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec)
- Must not have been a finalist in any previous Stuck at Prom contests.
What are the scholarship prizes?
- One (1) First Place Prize – Dress Category: $10,000 will be awarded to the winning Finalist in the Dress Category.
- One (1) First Place Prize – Tux Category: $10,000 will be awarded to the winning Finalist in the Tux Category.
- Eight (8) Runners Up Prizes: $500 Cash Scholarship and Duck® Brand Prize Packs (ARV $100 each) will be awarded to the remaining Finalists in each of the Dress and Tux Categories.
How to apply for the Stuck at Prom Scholarship:
Good news! Entering isn’t just fun – it’s easy! Here’s how you do it: Head to the entry form. Then, submit at least one high-resolution photo of you decked out in your Duck Tape® prom outfit plus all the required entry info during the contest entry period. If you’re under 18 yrs. old, don’t forget to get your parent’s permission. After you submit, a confirmation email will be sent right to your inbox.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Application form required
- Photograph required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Henkel Consumer Adhesives Inc.
The company develops and markets a full line of innovative home, office, and do-it-yourself products.Website