The Steve Bayless Scholarship is awarded each year to a qualified high school senior planning to major in Theatre Arts at an accredited college or university within the 10 SETC regional states (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia). All applicants must reside in the SETC region as well as attend college there. Applicant criteria for the scholarship is based on financial need, talent, and the potential for academic success in college.
- Must currently be in high school
- For residents of the following states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Test scores required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Resume Required
- Personal letter outlining plans and objectives for theatre study.
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Southeastern Theatre Conference
SETC’s services, publications, and products contribute significantly to the careers of emerging artists, seasoned professionals and academicians. SETC energizes the practical, intellectual and creative profile of theatre in America.Website