The AFCEA Educational Foundation is offering competitive-based scholarships of $2,500 each to students actively pursuing a graduate degree or credential/licensure for the purpose of teaching STEM (science, technology, engineering or math) subjects at a U.S. school in grades K-12. The scholarships are made possible by generous contributions from ManTech International and AFCEA International.
- Students must be U.S. citizens and living in the United States.
- Graduate candidates must be attending an accredited U.S. college or university on-campus and majoring in education for the purpose of teaching STEM (science, technology, engineering or math) subjects in a U.S. school in grades K-12.
- Graduate-level candidates must be currently taking at least two semester-equivalent classes at an accredited U.S. college or university at the time of application.
- Current credential and licensure students must have completed a bachelor’s of science degree or graduate degree in a STEM major.
- Expected graduation/completion date cannot be in the year the scholarship is awarded.
- Undergraduate students are ineligible to apply.
- Have completed B.S. degree in a STEM major
- 3.5 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required