Springs Law Group is passionate about making the roads a safer place to drive. In a world filled with electronic devices, texting and driving is a leading cause of car accidents. According to safer-america.com, “One of every four car accidents in the United States is caused by phone usage behind the wheel”, and “Drivers under 20 years old have the highest proportion of fatal accidents related to distracted driving.”
Our firm is happy to offer this $1,000 scholarship to students who want to share their ideas on the current texting and driving laws in their state and what could be improved to promote safety on the roads.
- The Safe Driving Scholarship is available to students enrolled in any high school, college, or university in the United States. High school students must be graduating seniors.
- Candidates who apply for this scholarship must possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
The candidate must submit a 750-word essay response to the prompt: Discuss the current texting and driving laws in your state and what could be improved to promote safety on the roads.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Resume Required