For students with demonstrated activities or community involvement in social justice efforts that address immigrant issues.
- Current graduating senior of a school in the Sequoia Union High School District or East Side College Preparatory in East Palo Alto, Calif.
- Planning to enroll in a two- or four-year college or university on a full- or part-time basis (minimum of 6 units required)
- Demonstrated interest in social justice issues and desire to continue to be involved in social justice efforts during college. Examples of demonstrated interest include community service, school activities, and leadership opportunities taken over their high school career
- Preferred applicants will have a demonstrated interest in immigrant-oriented social justice and/or are an immigrant themselves and/or were raised in a first-generation immigrant family
- Minimum cumulative high school grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrated financial hardship
- Non-US citizens and undocumented students are eligible and encouraged to apply
- 2.5 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: http://www.siliconvalleycf.orgEmail
Email: [email protected]
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Silicon Valley Community Foundation
Silicon Valley Community Foundation is a comprehensive center of philanthropy. With visionary leadership, strategic grantmaking and world-class expertise, we partner with donors to strengthen the common good locally and throughout the world.Website