The SME Education Foundation annually awards millions of dollars in scholarships to graduating high school seniors, undergraduates, and graduate students pursuing two-year, four-year, or advanced degrees in manufacturing or engineering.
The SME Education Foundation awards scholarships to current undergraduates pursuing a manufacturing career and matriculating in engineering-related courses at four-year colleges and universities within the United States or Canada. Students can apply for the scholarships below through our online application during our annual acceptance period starting on November 1 and ending on February 1.
- 2.5 Minimum GPA
- For residents of the following states: New Mexico
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Society of Manufacturing Engineers Education Foundation
The SME Education Foundation inspires the next generation of manufacturing and engineering talent through the Student Summit event series at SME conferences and trade shows across the country, delivering student-centric programming, hands-on challenges and competitions, technology demonstrations, and guided show floor tours.Website