The Sierra Nevada Corporation has established a scholarship program to assist those who self-identify as female and plan to or are currently pursuing a degree and career in a non-medical, STEM-related field in college or graduate school.
Applicants to the Sierra Nevada Corporation Women in STEM Scholarship must:
- Self-identify as female
- Be current high school seniors, college undergraduates, or graduate level students pursuing a degree and career in a non-medical, STEM-related field
- Plan to enroll in part-time or full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $7,500 award. Up to five (5) awards will be granted. Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
- 3.5 Minimum GPA
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required