The Shelving.com Business Scholarship will be accepting applications from students who are currently attending an accredited university or college, or a high school senior currently enrolled or planning to enroll in college. This scholarship will offer one grand prize of $3,000, one runner-up prize of $2,000, and one second runner-up prize of $1,000.
- Applicants must be either a current student who is presently attending an accredited university or college in the United States of America, or a high school senior currently enrolled or planning to enroll in college in the United States of America beginning no later than the Fall semester.
- Applicants must be pursuing a major in business or a business-related field of study.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 cumulative GPA.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their transcript, resume, and essay.
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Shelving, Inc. is a Michigan-based provider of industrial storage and organization for warehouses, retail businesses, and more that distributes, supplies, and manufactures storage solutions of many different kinds.Website