The Science Ambassador Scholarship is a full-ride scholarship for undergraduate women studying science, technology, engineering, or math, funded by Cards Against Humanity. To apply, applicants must submit a three minute video explaining a scientific topic they’re passionate about. Applications are now open! Apply now at ScienceAmbassadorScholarship.org. If you have questions, you’re welcome to email SAS@CardsAgainstHumanity.com.
- Must be Female
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- three–minute educational video of yourself explaining a STEM topic you're passionate about