Christian Community Credit Union’s Scholarships for Success Program is awarding $90,000 in scholarships. Awardees will receive scholarships of $1,000! The scholarship program is open to members of the Christian Community Credit Union with a Checking Account (newly-opened or existing).
To qualify, applicants need to be:
- A member of Christian Community Credit Union with his or her own Checking Account (newly-opened or existing). Checking Account must be the student’s – not the parent’s, church’s, or a minor account.
- Enrolling (per semester/quarter) with 12 units or more for Undergraduate students; six units or more for Graduate students.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Letter of Acceptance
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Christian Community Credit Union
At Christian Community Credit Union, our focus is on people, not profits. We help build Gods Kingdom by partnering with individuals and ministries to help them manage their money in a God-honoring way. The money members deposit helps provide affordable loans to churches, ministries, and their members. Whether its constructing or remodeling a new church building or funding a home loan, their money is working in the Christian community. Plus, when members use our credit and debit cards for purchases, they are giving to missions. To date, the Credit Union has donated more than $4.5 million to ministry and missions projects in the U.S. and around the globe.Website