The San Diego Foundation Common Scholarship Application gives San Diego students access to more than 100 scholarships that comprise our Community Scholarship Program by filling out just one application. Some of the scholarships are renewable for up to four years but others are one-year awards or require that students submit renewal applications the following year.
Applicants must have current residence in San Diego County (for at least one year). To see the specific details per scholarship (including eligibility and application materials), visit sdfoundation.org/students/common-scholarship-app.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Test scores required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Student Aid Report (SAR)
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: The San Diego Foundation
The mission of The San Diego Foundation is to improve the quality of life in all of our communities by providing leadership for effective philanthropy that builds enduring assets and by promoting community solutions through research, convenings and actions that advance the common good.Website