The Sachs Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship application is available to Colorado High School seniors planning to pursue their undergraduate degree beginning in the upcoming Fall, Sachs Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship grants are typically awarded in the amount of $10,000 to $12,500 per year for four years of study ($40,000 to $50,000 total award) and can be applied to any accredited institution where a student is enrolled full-time.
All students who fit the below criteria are encouraged to apply using the link at the bottom of the page. Applications are only available between January 1 through March 15.
In order to apply for a Sachs Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants must fit the following, qualifying criteria:
- A Black high school student in their senior year
- A full-time Colorado resident for a minimum of three years. Residence due to military orders to Colorado may be accepted on a case by case basis
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Sachs Foundation
The foundation is a nonprofit organization which helps Black-Colorado residents obtain a college education through their scholarship programs.Website