Albert and Toni Roothbert established the Roothbert Fund to assist those in need of financial aid to further their education. Based in New York City, the Roothbert Fund operates as a volunteer organization. Through scholarship, The Fund supports fellows’ graduate or undergraduate study at an accredited institution based in the United States. The Fund seeks candidates motivated by spiritual values.
- Seeking candidates whose daily actions are guided by spiritual motives
- Preference for graduate students and undergraduates with one year of college completed
- Preference to candidates who reside in or attend schools in these states: Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Maryland, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia
- Grants are typically $5,000 to $7,000 and may be renewed for subsequent years.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Interview required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Photograph required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Roothbert Fund Inc.
The fund is a small, nearly all-volunteer scholarship fund based in New York City, which awards yearly grants and works to foster fellowship among grant recipients.Website